PEAP SERVICESEmpowering and Supporting Defence Personnel partners through career transition by fostering positive self-belief, knowledge and job search confidence
Our Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services for Defence Personnel Partners (under the PEAP Program) are conveniently located a short 10-minute drive from Newcastle Airport and Williamtown RAAF Base in the Port Stephens – Newcastle NSW region and are designed to help you commence or re-establish your career after your partner’s relocation.
As an eligible partner of an Australian Defence Force (ADF) member, you are entitled to access a range of “professional employment services up to the value of $1500.00 per posting” to assist you in sourcing meaningful employment opportunities.
Click the link below for more information: –
PEAP Program Services – How We Can Help You!
In alignment with the PEAP Program guidelines, we can help you strategically plan and/or navigate your career by delivering one or more of our services or products to you.
Specifically, we can help you with our: –
- Talk through your career options based on your background, skills and interests
- Build or refine your job search techniques and strategies
- Prepare for interviews by providing meaningful tips and strategies
- Assess and provide a concise written report on career options and path ways based on talking about your background, skills, interest, administering and reporting on psychometric instrumentation (Career Interest Testing) outcomes
- Identify and report on your key transferable skills and knowledge
- Review labour market data to help you identify growth opportunities in the local area
- Click on the headings (e.g. Career Counselling) of each category to take you to the relevant page.
How Do I Proceed?
If you are a loved one of an Australian Defence Member, that is, your partner is a:-
- Permanent Force Member
- Reserve Member
- Continuous Full-Time Service or
- Transitioning for Medical Reasons
as detailed on the Defence Force’s PEAP page
and has relocated due to an ADF posting, you may be eligible to participate in the Partner Employment Assistance Program (PEAP); to determine your eligibility and to submit an application for “Provider of Choice” Career Services, follow the steps below: –
Decide which service or combination of services you would like to apply for (Provider of Choice Option)
Determine your funding limit with the Defence
Blu Ripples will prepare and send you a copy of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) which you will Submit to Defence with your Application form
Upon Defence authorisation, please contact us to schedule your Defence Approved PEAP Services.
Attend your first session in accordance with your approved PEAP Services
How Long Has Blu Ripples Provided PEAP Services to Partners of ADF Personnel?
Blu Ripples has provided Partner Employment Assistance Program (PEAP) Services to partners of ADF members since 2018.
What Career Services Have Previous PEAP Participants Sought Through Blu Ripples?
Since 2018, PEAP participants have sought to access the following services: –
- Career Consulting Services including Resume/CV Writing, Selection Criteria and Employment Cover Letter Writing Services
- Career Counselling
- Career Interest Survey
- Employment Options and Placement Advice
- Identification of Key Transferable Skills
- Interview Presentation and Preparation
- Job Search Strategies and Techniques
- LinkedIn Profile Writing Services
- Psychometric Profiling (Testing) (MBTI/Majors PTi and JVIS)
Whilst our Career Counselling and Career Consulting Service range has expanded and changed over time, Blu Ripples is positioned to provide professional PEAP Quotations and Services to meet the current “Provider of Choice” options.
Can Blu Ripples Help Ex-Defence Members and Defence Contractors?
Blu Ripples has provided Career Consulting Services (since 2003) and Career Counselling Services (since 2009) to Ex-Defence Members and Defence Contractors.
You will not meet the eligibility criteria for the PEAP program; however, please feel free to view our range of Career Counselling and Career Consulting Services or contact us today for a chat about your circumstances and goals and together, we will help you find a positive and meaningful way forward in the civilian workforce based on our area of expertise and experience.