Learning Style PreferencesA textual psychometric tool designed to provide insight into your preferred learning style and assist you in establishing and achieving your academic and career objectives
Our Learning Style instrument is designed to identify and provide insights into your preferred learning style to guide your educational planning and study, thereby assisting you in achieving your short and long-term academic and career objectives.
Benefits of Learning Style Preference Instrument
Potential benefits may include increasing your: –
- Ability to set a realistic study schedule
- Confidence to ask teachers or lecturers to explain material in a meaningful way for you
- Retention and application of knowledge and or skills
- Self-confidence and awareness
- Study satisfaction level
In the following settings:-
- High (Secondary) School
- Vocational education (TAFE or private college)
- Tertiary (University) settings,
- At work in an on-the-job job-training or continual professional development context.
Real-World Application Of Learning Style Preferences
Understanding your learning style is beneficial as it allows you to source and select educational opportunities that will provide meaningful real-world outcomes for you; for example, identifying:-
- Type of educational institution that would suit your preference
- In-class study style preference, i.e. theoretical, visual or practical
- After-hours study preferences, i.e. individual or group learning sessions or projects
How Can I Access the Learning Style Preference Instrument?
Ethical Guidelines and Considerations
As outlined in our Psychometric Testing Services page, see ethical considerations – administration of psychometric instruments, there are considerations and codes of conduct that must be adhered to before proceeding.
Learning Style Preference Instrument Questions
Do you have a question regarding the Learning Style Preference Instrument we administer and analyse?