Counselling and Mental HealthOur Counselling and Mental Health Scales (Surveys) and Card Sorts are designed to safely help you identify, explore and monitor areas of concern
The Counselling and Mental Health Signs and Symptom Surveys (Scales) administered by us are non-clinical instruments; they assist in identifying and exploring areas of presentation and or concern but do not diagnose medical or mental health conditions.
How Can Signs and Symptoms Surveys (Scales) Help Me?
Let us look at an example to help you understand how a Counselling or Mental Health Signs and Symptom Survey (Scale) may help you.
Now, let us hypothesise that you are feeling Burnt Out; the Burnout Survey we use can help you identify and measure your signs and symptoms. Then, we can discuss your situation, a referral and further investigations (if required) to ensure you receive appropriate care. Specifically, the surveys (scales) and instruments help us:-
- Establish baselines and action plans to help you on your journey
- Assist you in identifying and exploring feelings, burnout, stress or relationship compatibility
- Support you in identifying your productive and non-productive coping strategies
- Monitor signs and symptoms
- Determine if a referral is appropriate
- Provide information to discuss with your GP or qualified Mental Health Practitioner
- Decide whether or not it is appropriate to administer other psychometric instruments per ethical guidelines and considerations
Counselling & Mental Health Instruments We Administer
We offer a range of online, paper and card based Counselling and Mental Health instruments including:-
Ethical Guidelines and Considerations
As outlined in our Psychometric Testing Services page, see ethical considerations – administration of psychometric instruments,there are considerations and codes of conduct that must be adhered to before proceeding.
Please remember that the Counselling and Mental Health instruments we use do not diagnose conditions; we are not psychologists or psychiatrists.
The instruments we use identify and measure the signs and symptoms you are experiencing and provide a starting point for discussion and referral to appropriate professionals, if fitting, to help you on your journey.