Card SortsA visual psychometric tool to help you cognitively identify and process your thoughts, feelings, emotions, interests, values and skills
Card Sort Cards are decks of flash-cards we use to help you think about and process your values; identify, categorise and rank patterns, themes, interests and skills that are:-
- Appealing to you on a professional and or personal level
- Beneficial in creating your own job search criterion to compare and contrast opportunities
- Demotivating or potentially would cause you to work in a non-preferred job or environment
- Essential for you to optimise your career satisfaction
- Helpful in identifying interests that may assist in identifying hidden talents and skills
- Instrumental in managing stressful situations at work and or at home
What Type of Card Sorts Does Blu Ripples Use?
We use, analyse and analyse four (4) card sorter instruments: –
- Career (Occupational)
- Hobbies and Interests
- Knowdell Career Values
- Knowdell Motivational Skills
How Can Card Sorters Help Me?
Card Sorters can help you identify appealing activities, skills and values in both a career and personal context.
How Can I Access the Card Sorters?
You can access one or more of the card sorters through either:-
Career Counselling Session(s)
Card Development Report Process
Career Interest Foundation Report
Ethical Guidelines and Considerations
As outlined in our Psychometric Testing Services page, see ethical considerations – administration of psychometric instruments, there are considerations and codes of conduct that must be adhered to before proceeding.
Card Sort Questions
Do you have a question regarding the Card Sorters we administer and analyse?